Gmail is a one-stop solution for email out there. Gmail accounts are widely accepted in the websites. Recently Google made Phone Number verification mandatory for creating new Gmail accounts. I will show you how you can create a new Gmail account without registering any Phone Number for this method you just need an Android Device with Gmail app installed.
Steps to create a new Gmail account without Phone number
- Open Gmail app.
- Click on your Profile Photo in the top right corner. It will open a menu.
- Click on Add another account.
- Click on Google.
- If you have Pin/Password on your device then enter that in the next screen asking for Re-enter your PIN.
- Click on Create Account option in the bottom left.
- Enter First Name and Last Name and click Next.
- Enter D.O.B. and Gender and click Next.
- Select any one id from available Gmail ids and click Next.
- Enter a new password for the account and click Next.
- On next screen, it will ask for a Phone number just scroll to the bottom and click Skip.
- Then just agree with the terms and conditions and follow the rest of the instructions shown on the screen.
And you are done creating a new Gmail account without any Phone Number.