1. 10% reservation:
– The Cabinet on Monday night declared 10% reservation for weaker section of upper caste. Many party welcomed this decision even some opposition party. Like RLSP welcomed the decision, but blamed that government did this for political use. But, People of India are agree and the weaker section are celebrating the decision.
2. Bird Flu in Bihar:
– Bihar is suffering from Bird Flu. The number of bird died, all over Bihar is more than 100 and increasing day by day. People are worried and leave eating chicken also, which are affecting chicken vendors also. Teams from Delhi are working and collecting sample to restore cleanness.
3. Sunil Chehtri and Virat Kohli Victory:
– Indian football team, beat Thailand by 4-1. Sunil Chehtri captain of Indian Football team, beat Lionel messi, in getting second rank above him with 2 more number of goals. Another victory for India, India first time won the Border-Gavaskar trophy in the field of Australia after several decades.
4. Indian Railway security like Indian Airport:
– Indian Railway is looking forward for converting Indian Railway security like Indian Airport. For this, passenger have to reach station 20 minutes before schedule. This system will first install in Allahabad, where Kumbh Mela is going to start.
5. Alok Verma back as CBI director after 2 months:
– At midnight, Modi give leave to Alok Verma from his post. After 2 month of trial and inquiry, he is going to set back as the CBI director.