Google created the Assistant in 2017 which is widely known as Google Assistant. It is so smart that it can handle many queries that user gives it. Being integrated within the Operating System (Android) it controls many function of the devices like turning on/off Bluetooth and other phone modules. Google Assistant is smartest assistant than Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana.
Google Actions is the part of Google Assistant through which developers can provide interactive way for their users to communicate with their apps.
InfoClusters is on Google Assistant
InfoClusters Assistant is now live on Google Assistant. It is very simple and easy to use.
What it can do?
InfoClusters Assistant is able to give direct answer to questions like “Best Android apps” or “best smartphone to buy”. The user’s can also read game reviews of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 which was covered in our articles in Apps & Games section.
How to Use InfoClusters Assistant?
- Tap and hold home button to Open Google Assistant.
- Say “Talk to Info Clusters”.
- It will open the InfoClusters Assistant.
If you are not able to use the InfoClusters Assistant or Google Assistant don’t open the Info Clusters then follow these steps:
- Tap and hold home button to open Google Assistant and then press the navigation button on the top right corner.
- Search for Info Clusters in the search tab.
- Click Try it.
After this you can use it with simple invocation command of “talk to info Clusters”.
List of commands that works in InfoClusters Assistant.
- What can you do?
- Best Android apps.
- Best PC games.
- Best download managers.
- Suggest some smartphones.
- How to install Google camera.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 review.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey review.
- What services you provide?
- What is InfoClusters?
- When InfoClusters was founded?
More commands will be added soon.
You can also do small talks with the assistant which means it can also respond to friendly conversations.
Don’t forget to try the InfoClusters Assistant today.