OnePlus uses its own customized version of Android called Oxygen OS. Oxygen OS is one of the cleanest and next best to stock OS available on smartphones today. Oxygen OS has all set of things that a user need from its phone, a better-looking user interface, color customization, and fast performance. The Oxygen OS launcher was only available for the users of OnePlus devices but we got a ported version of the Oxygen OS launched.
Recently, the team behind the Lawnchair launcher released a tool called QuickSwitch which is a magisk module for rooted phones which allows for rooted Android Pie users to change the recent app overview provider from the default implementation to a supported third-party launcher.
How to install OnePlus launcher:
- Install the QuickSwitch magisk module.
- Install OnePlus launcher from here.
- With another launcher open QuickSwitch and select OnePlus launcher.
Using the OnePlus launcher will enable OnePlus gestures on your device. But it require to have swipe up Gesture enabled on your device.
- Download the OnePlus launcher [No Root] from here.
- Install the launcher.
- Press the home button and select the OnePlus launcher.
- Press the home button again and make the OnePlus launcher as default launcher.