We usually forget the login password to our operating system, whether in Microsoft or other operating system. There are a lot of ways to reset your password. Here is the simplest way to reset your Linux password using grub menu interface.
Steps to follow:
- Open the Grub Menu, and Press “E” from your keyboard.
- Look for “ru” and change it into “rw”.
- Then look for “quiet’ in the same line, replace it with “init=/bin/bash”.
- Press F10 from keyboard.
- An interface will open, type “passwd root”.
- Now, change the password or give new password.
- Restart your Computer.