Have you faced a situation where you take some nice pictures but there is some unwanted object in the image? You cannot go back and change the scenario and retake the same shot again. You can use complex tools like Photoshop, Photopea, or any other tool to alter the image and make it perfect. But if you don’t want to go through all those hassles TouchRetouch app is your lifesaver.
Before going into deep let’s discuss what you can do with the app:
- You can remove Telephone wires and posts, as well as electricity lines.
- Pimples or blemishes.
- Stoplights, street signs, and trash cans.
- Or whatever you like to remove.
Here is a sample image:
You can see how well the app has removed the objects.
The app provides tools like:
- Object Remover tool, with this tool you can highlight the object that you want to remove and click Go, and done, your object will be removed.
- Quick Repair, Inside Quick Repair you will get 2 options Quick Brush and Blemish Remover. Quick Repair works the same as object remover but you should use it for smaller objects and Blemish remover is a great tool if you are going to deal with the pimples and marks on your image.
- Line remover: It allows you to remove wires rapidly, such as power cables, wires, and ropes. In particular, when you eliminate a power line that runs through and outside a structure, this saves quite some time.
- Clone Stamp: Clone as the name suggests the tool is used to make a copy of the object in the image. You can clone an area with pixels from another section of the image and effectively paint over an item.
Steps to Remove an Object from Image
- Open TouchRetouch.
- Click Albums.
- Select your pic
- Click Object Removal.
- Highlight the object using the Brush.
- Click the Go button on the bottom left.
- To save the image, click the button on the top right corner. You have 3 options: Save as Copy, Modify Original, or Open in some other app, select one according to your choice.
I use the app for quite a time and am always amused by the results. This app is not competing with other Image editing apps like Snapseed or PicsArt because it provides only one single feature of object removal and it is best at it. You can get this app on Playstore or AppStore.
Although it’s not a free app it is worth every single penny.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends and subscribe to our newsletter.